Wednesday, September 21st
9:00 – 11:30 am
Thanks to innovative software, every organization now has the opportunity to have their own branded presence on the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Don’t miss a chance to learn how to provide your free or subscription-based publications to members and constituents in a way that will raise visibility for your organization.
If you are involved in the design or production of publications and other media, our workshop on Wednesday, June 8th will provide a detailed demo for creating apps, including:
- setting up your app storefront
- a review of the resources you need to produce a successful app
- design and production techniques
- comparing 3 popular platforms for producing publication apps
(all of these begin with Adobe InDesign)
- analytics—what comes with each, and extra power from third party applications
- the skills, resources and time needed to produce apps
- how costs compare between platforms
Our focus will be on the digital platform tools Adobe DPS, Mag+ and Yudu. All of these tools work hand in hand with Adobe InDesign.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Publication Managers
- Production Managers
- Designers and Art Directors
- Communications Directors
Wednesday, September 21st, 9 am – 11:30 am
Limited seating—Sign up today using the form below: