Tuesday, March 22nd
8:00 – 10:00 am
Information about this upcoming event provided as a courtesy by OmniStudio. As your organization transforms its business strategies to position itself in the global marketplace, your leaders need proven ways to engage employees and to drive behaviors toward achieving dynamic, aggressive goals through communicators’ tools. As a mid-senior-level communicator, you can get a seat at the executive table by having these core tools to help your firm to navigate change.
Our colleagues from WillisTowersWatson’s (WTW’s) DC practice and Pepco Holdings will present proven practices for developing change-management strategies and how we, as communicators, can implement them.
Your Tool Takeaways:
- A proven change-management model incorporating key, cross-organizational levers and structure to:
- Inform across your firm’s management levels
- Engage key employees/stakeholders
- Attain business results
- Case-study insights with potential applications for your organization
- Guidance on how to identify needs, apply methods, track results, and optimize your change strategy
Mary O’Connor LoJacono, a senior communications and change-management consultant from Willis Towers Watson (WTW). Mary will share models, strategies and insights from WTW’s leadership position in people strategies. Mary will also offer insights from her own experiences of working with large, international organizations and regional entities.
Laura Monica, Vice President, Corporate Communications at Pepco Holdings, Inc. Laura led Pepco’s transformation from one of the country’s most unpopular utility companies to one of its most respected. Laura will take us through that transformative process with key insights and learnings.