Client: The Conservation Fund
OmniStudio developed The Conservation Fund’s website using a combination of modern, clean, simple design aesthetics and their excellent photography. The site presents the multifaceted work of the organization in an intuitive and easy-to-navigate format.
- Detailed design for all interior pages
- Complete WordPress development
- Custom taxonomy and navigation structure
- Media Gallery—Features photography and videos from the field
- Interactive U.S. Map linking data and state activities
- Intranet which is a resource and repository of internal communications
A unique feature of the site is the “Go Zero” Calculator. This interactive calculates household carbon footprints, and is integrated with the organization’s CRM system provided by Salsa Labs. Data collected from Go Zero feeds directly into their supporter database via Omni customized programming using the Salsa’s API.