Job Opportunities @ OmniStudio
At OmniStudio, we’re always up to exciting things, whether it’s transitioning our print customers into the world of digital publications, developing highly usable open-source web solutions, visualizing data, or simply creating beautiful and engaging design. We value hard work and an innovative, entrepreneurial mindset. Does this sound like you? Interested in learning more? Be on the look-out for opportunities to join the team and participate in our success.
Jr. Technical Web Project Manager
We’re looking for an individual who has a strong commitment to client satisfaction, good verbal and written communication skills, and excellent technical and troubleshooting abilities. You’ll work directly with clients, project managers, designers and developers on a variety of projects—including complete website builds, maintaining current sites, executing email campaigns, and producing customized interactive tools.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage a number of concurrent web projects, as well as day-to-day site maintenance.
• Apply hands-on knowledge and skills with WordPress, HTML, CSS
• Oversee projects technical implementation, quality assurance and delivery.
• Lead and motivate interactive production teams, meet project objectives,deliverables, deadlines.
• Act as the internal team’s main point of contact for technical project related issues.
• Identify, resolve production issues before they become risks to project scope,schedule or budget.
• Contribute to overall quality of the project by conducting managing QA process
• Coordinate and manage outsourced vendors and project teams.
Skills and Experience
• 2 years experience working as a Project Manager in a fast-paced environment.
• 2 years experience working with WordPress Content Management System
• Demonstrated experience with HTML and CSS—additional programming skills a plus
• Ability to perform web QA and troubleshoot issues in a development environment.
• Experience scoping, planning and scheduling small to medium web development projects.
• Detail oriented, good organization skills
• Experience working with a cross-functional team of web designers and web developers.
• Self-directed,ability to manage and prioritize tasks and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to see big picture level while keeping an eagle eye on all minor tasks, details, deadline
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• College degree, preferably in communications or IT related field.
• Possess positive outlook and enjoy team collaboration
. Please send resume and cover letter to Eileen Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for dynamic and passionate people who want to help our customers reach and inspire their constituents. If you have skills and talents in these areas, we are interested in talking with you.
Web Development: Especially in the area of dashboards, open source platforms, social media, and special applications.
Social Media: Help us and our clients connect with people who are interested in what we are doing.
For more info, please contact Eileen Kessler at email@example.com.